Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twas the day before the night before Christmas....

when all through the CC*A


Not a person was stirring, not even a single LOA;


Our paperwork has been in and sitting on a desk,


In hopes that some nice person would approve us once again.


Rachel is all ready and waiting for us,


With visions of a forever family swirling in her head.


And momma with her suitcase packed


and Baba all ready to depart....


won't be settled until all are home again.


When out in the drive there arose such a a clatter,


I sprang up to see what was the matter,


Away to the window I flew like a flash


Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.


Could it be, a Christmas miracle indeed?


No, just some idiot on a tractor plowing the snow.


Oh where oh where will this all lead???




I want my LOA!!!!
Ok, I feel better now. Just needed to vent. Now onto what I've been working on....

I can't handle anymore baking, I think I've gained about 10 pounds this week. They might have to roll me on the plane by the time our TA gets here.



Gracie J's birthday dress. Still needs some tweaks here and there but there you have it. This will also be on the sewing blog for sale.

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

OH Desiree....I pray you have it SOON!!!!!!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I LOVe it!! You are so clever!!

i LOVE the birthday dress - I think I need one - can you give me an idea of how long it will take? I hate to wait until the last minute but our girls' birthday is at the end of January :)

If I can't get it, I will choose something else!

I love the picture of Rachel below!! Soon, baby girl!! Precious things take time!