Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 105

And still no letter of acceptance. I did get a confirmation that we are next.....again. But I have faith that we are and everything works out for a reason.

We did find out that JJ will need surgery in Jan. Jan 6 to be exact. She has to have her ear tubes replaced and her ears cleaned out. Not something I want for her but with her having no hearing in her right ear we need to have this done. So you see everything does work out. We will have the surgery and then she will recover and then we can go to China for little sister.




This dress is now available for order in the shop. It has a cute cupcake on the front. Perfect for a birthday party!!
Hope you all have a great New Year!!


2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

The dress is super cute! I'm gonna order mine tonight :)

I am sorry the wait is what it is {sigh}. I had to look back at last year - guess our LOA came on #96. It sure felt longer than that?

it always does when you have that sweet face to look at, but not hold!!

God's Timing is perfect!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Oh the wait for LOA is SO hard! I think we waited 170 days for ours, which arrived this time last year.

The cupcake dress is too cute!

Happy New Year!
Godspeed LOA!!!

Robin