Monday, December 21, 2009

Nothing...

that's right, nothing. It's not that we haven't had much going on or that we weren't overflowing with snow. But, I was expecting something....something big and important and so much wanted.

Yep, our official letter of acceptance from the CCA* . And we got nothing. It's been almost 100 days of waiting, of Rachel getting older, taking her first steps without us, getting her first tooth and all those other important milestones. We are ready to go and get her, to complete our family. She is so very much loved and wanted and needed HERE. At home, where she belongs.

We just got a video from traveling parents that went to get their daughter in Jiangsu. It was so bittersweet. Rachel is a doll and I want her like yesterday. And now, well we will be waiting longer. Chinese New Year is coming up and that will delay us some. I know it's all in God's timing but can't He just hurry a little....please?


3 comments:

Barbie said...

I'm so sorry. I know the waiting is so hard. Praying for you!

Julie said...

I know the waiting is very hard. I hope you don't have to wait much longer. We received our LOA last year for Matty on the 28th of December. It was signed by the CC** on Dec 25th. The best Christmas gift we received last year. I hope you get a similar Christmas gift this year.

Tami said...

Hi Desree,

Praying you get a Christmas present with 3 big letters on it!

Praying for your heart that must ache terribly to hold her...

Hugs,
Tami