Saturday, November 22, 2008

One more little hint....

We were kind of thrown a curve ball with this, it was totally unexpected, but here you go. If you can answer this question you will figure out where we are going.

During the War of 1812, President James Madison and the fledgling U.S. government were forced to flee ........?

Now if you come up with the answer please email me, because I need info. I will also mail out a prize to the first person that comes up with the correct response.


And because it's not all about the little ones, here's a picture of one of my sweet boys.
And another of the three amigo's.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Does it have DC in it?

The Thomas Crew said...

I'll take a wild guess....Virginia? I spent just about every summer visiting the Smithsonian and family. Nice place to live.
Leah

Steve and Jan said...

Washington!!!???!!!

Unknown said...

Are you going to Virginia? Is Kerry going to be a permanant GM lobbyist? Ha-ha!

Julie said...

I can't wait for you to reveal your secret. When do you think this will happen?

Barbie said...

He was forced to flee DC and went to Virginia.

Can't wait to hear more!!

Unknown said...

When are you going to tell everyone?