Sunday, September 25, 2011

This and that~

Moving is hard stuff. Take it from me, we have moved more than 10 times in the past 17 years and you would  think coming home would  make it easier.....

In some ways it has, others not so much~

We still have to find new schools, new friends, new church...you get the idea. As our family has grown and our kids have gotten older it's not just us that our moving affects.

This time around, it has been extra difficult. The school thing just isn't working out...We are about to venture into the home schooling realm. Wish me luck, this is something I have never done. I am nervous, the kids are excited. (which helps)  I also think it will help Hope's issue's and also allow Caleb to do the advanced classes he wants. And when Josh comes home, I will be able to take my time and take things slow and not have to rush the English just to get him in school. Not to mention the whole attachment thing, especially with him being older.

But, that isn't what this post was suppossed to be about....It's was going to be about our day and the fun we had, just the girls~




Lunch out, a rare treat these days~



My monkey girl climbing on everything~



At the orchard...doesn't even compare to the ones we were used to in MI or even VA. We'll have to try another one next week or make the trip to MI.







                                                         The three little's.





And my big helper!! Hope your Sunday was just as nice.




Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

Sennie said...

We just started our third year of homeschooling, and even though I really didn't want to do it, it has turned out to be one of the best decisions for our family. Way less stress too, which I didn't expect :)
Good luck to you!!
Here from Sunday Snapshot!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

10 times in 17 years is a lot! I'm sorry school is not working out. I know you will be a great homeschooler!

Steve and Jan said...

You will love homeschooling! We are in our third year. It has really been a blessing.

Jan :)