Thursday, September 15, 2011

one word...YUM!!

OK, so i am probably buying more than I am selling.....(Always a bad thing)

But I have to say my new favorite thing is the Deep dish covered baker by Pampered Chef!!

If you are like me, you dread having to run around during the day and then come home and realize you forgot to take something out for dinner...Yikes, especially when you have a large crew like mine that is starving.

So I whipped out my box with the baker in it..(yeah, another story there, I hadn't even opened the box yet)

Looked through my recipes for the easiest yet satisfying thing and came up with Mexican lasagna.

Y'all I didn't even have to brown the meat on the stove!! It was all made in the microwave in one baker!!





And then because I was so excited that it only took 20 minutes I looked through the recipe book again and found the rocky road brownie dessert....

umm, can you so super yum!?!?!?!

and again only one baker, no bowl, no mess. and only 10 minutes....






I have to say this was the easiest dessert ever, I cheated a bit and used a mix but it still took only 10 minutes and well, it's gone...as in no left overs....and we loved every bite!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

ok, wait - I totally have this....mil bought it for me to bake chicken in (sigh...she thinks that's the only thing I know how to make). So apparently I haven't been using this to it's potential. I can use it in the microwave? Please share more of your secrets ;)