Thursday, September 1, 2011

Playing Catch Up~

With Gracie in and out of the hospital for the past week I am struggling to get back on a schedule. And for those of us with large families you know we have to have a schedule. Life just doesn't work without one~

So, the kids go to bed early for school and I find myself staying up late to catch up on laundry, dishes and just things in general.

But I am grateful that our little one is doing well and trying to drink fluids again. We'll work on solids later when her throat is healed.

All the kids but Gracie and Rachel are in school. Which does give me more one on one time with the Little's.

Hope had her first day of kindergarten. She was excited and a bit nervous~


The outfit was made by my very dear friend Robin over at Red Thread Stitches. Isn't it the most adorable outfit ever!?!?! You can visit her here to see more.

We also grew butterflies and released them the day before school started....




Right now we are just hanging around the house, waiting for Gracie to heal. Surgery is never fun for anyone but our girl seems to struggle each and every time she has surgery. And for our precious four year old this is her fourth and hopefully last surgery.

I want to thank each and every one of you who lifted her up in prayer. We appreciate that greatly.

And on the adoption front, nothing much going on....seems we are in a holding pattern. We have our home study complete but for some reason our state is super slow in reviewing them....once that is finished I have our I800A ready to go~

We still have some awesome fundraisers going on if any on you are interested...

The first is our Wild Olive t shirt sale...you can visit that by clicking on the picture below:



Just remember to use our code in the coupon section and again in the comments section. (CHRISTOPHER0722)

We also have a new fundraiser that my sweet friend Ruth and some of her friends have set up. I am so excited about this and the opportunity to help not just us but other;s after us if it is successful.

It's called The $1.44 Project. You can read all about it by clicking on the picture or on my face book page.



And the last thing is my pampered chef business. I am slowly trying to establish a customer base and earn some money towards our adoption. I can also do a fundraiser for your adoption. Just email me with any questions.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I found your blog through nihaoyall. Your kids are adorable! Glad Grace is doing well!