Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday at the Park ~ Sunday Snapshot

Sort of...Hope has gymnastics on Saturday mornings. It is held at one of the community centers in our area. This one so happens to have a park to. So glad, because I had all six with me today while Kerry was at the doctors.



Hope did very well, even though she was scared stiff. This was her first class.


We watched but then took turns taking the other kiddos outside to play.
Funny though, I was the only one at the class with more than two kids. You could actually see the other mom's and dad's counting off in their heads just how many kids I had...





The park had these gorgeous butterfly bushes. They were packed with butterflies!




My always smiley girl!! Poor kiddo had to have bloodwork drawn on Friday for her genetics testsing. Praying for good results.






Isn't it pretty and to think we get to come here for the next two months every saturday.



Hannah's frog. No one else could see it so I was happy to have gotten it with my camera.





Ok, not so bad, just wish we could have gotten one picture with everyone smiling or at least looking at the camera. sigh..






Finally, Are we finished with pictures yet???






Trying to pull the wagon at the farmers market... Our girl has loads of grit and determination. Please keep her in your prayers as we wait for her test results.
Hope you all had a great weekend of rest and relaxation.


Ni Hao Y'all





4 comments:

Jess Danielson said...

Praying for your sweetie! Families with 6+ definitely are rare, at least around my parts. What a nice park to go play in while you waited!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Praying for your precious little Rachel!

You are my hero...that is a lot of kiddos to take to one place!

That seems like a nice place to be every Saturday. :)

Love and hugs!
Robin

Denise said...

I hadn't checked in with you in awhile...things look great...praying for that blood work! Have a great week~

Kristi said...

With six kids I'm amazed you managed to get them all in one photo frame, who needs smiles?
Praying for your little one!