Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Bella and the rest of the waiting kids...update ~




She is 13 years old and in Shanghai. She is an orphan living in an orphanage. Bella has six months to find a family. If this doesn't happen by February, she no longer be eligible for adoption. AT ALL, EVER.


Let's not let that happen. Let's spread the word, give her a chance at a mother, a father, siblings, and an education.


She is listed with my agency. We have used them twice and would not hesitate to use them again. For more info please leave a coment or email me. The CCAA is willing to make exceptions for those over age 55 and that do not meet certain requirements for the China program.



Here are the rest of the special focus kids.

Photobucket
Renee'
3/23/1999
Hep b+
Guangdong




Photobucket
Elizabeth 12/26/2000
Healthy
Guangdong



Photobucket


Rose
3/12/2001
CHD
Beijing


Photobucket


Bree
1/4/2007
Limb Deformity
Guangdong



Photobucket

Alice (sibling to Angie)
10/13/2000
Hep b +
Heilongjiang


Photobucket

Angie (sibling to Alice)
10/14/2004
healthy
Heilongjiang


Photobucket

Jasper
1/16/2009
Repaired cleft lip (bilateral)
Guangdong


Photobucket

Edward
11/14/2004
Healthy
Beijing


For more info on any of these kids contact me or Kathy at Kathy@wiaa.org

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have followed your blog but somehow forgot that you used Wasatch as we did. Love Kathy; she's the best. If only my hubby were ready to go again I think I'd snatch Edward up in a second!!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Praying that ALL of these sweet children find a family! I wish I could bring home two this time.

Love and blessings,
Robin