Sunday, October 19, 2008

No longer MIA and I need a new name








Sorry folks, didn't mean to leave you all hanging. We went out of town this weekend to visit family. The kids spent Saturday at a farm. They had a blast. Kerry and I then stayed up until 3 am with two sick kids. Grace hasn't been sleeping well at all. She gets very frustrated when she is sick. I think her ears are bothering her but can't be sure. Her peds doc won't give her any more antibiotics until after her palate surgery. She said it won't do any good her ears will fill back up with fluid. I feel bad for her it must be pretty painful. All things considered she did really well meeting all the family. She had smiles for everyone.
Anyway we are back and I promise to update more often.
I am also waiting for a redesign on the blog. I think I might choose a different name. Someone else stole mine. Can you believe it?? So I need some ideas. Please leave your creative comments!!

3 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

How about a play on the Our Happily Ever After" like "Our Happily Ever After Begins Now" Or " Living our Happily Ever After"

Amie said...

love the teepee fort !! Cute cute pics!!

Good luck with the name!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Keisha said...

Love..Love the Pictures!!

okay.. how 'bout,

~Fairytale Living~

I like dat one... ;)