Saturday, August 30, 2008

The latest from China.....

The days are long without Kerry here. I also want to see Grace in person. They will be home on Friday afternoon. I can't wait. I had to hire a van to take us to the airport and bring all of us back home. Kerry's car has a flat and mine isn't big enough for eight people and lots of luggage. Not something we had planned. Everything works out in the end though. Once again check here for Saturday highlights in China.

Here is a little sneak peak of Halloween from Hope. (she got her costume in the mail today)


Notice the lovely chocolate teeth. Kind of appropriate, don't you think!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Grace is so beautiful. I love Hope's costume. I know this has probably been the longest 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

I love you, sweetheart. Feeling better now after a long nap. See you in six days!

Kerry

Tami said...

I just love seeing the positive change in Grace's expressions; in just this short amount of time! A true testiment to what love and bonding can do, and thank God, to the resilience of children. Kerry is simply amazing! The post in the travel journal regarding his personal 'call' to adoption was so very well said, and unbelieveably touching.