Thursday, July 8, 2010

~ Keeping Busy ~

















No new pictures of Rachel today. I was told she did not like the red couch photo session. She looked gorgeous in her yellow silk but when she was put on the couch screaming ensued.
Two more days and I will have her in my arms!! I can not wait. I am so thankful for Sykpe!! This morning I taught her to blow kisses!! She is so smart. After watching me just once, she repeated it!!

The other three kids an I have been keeping pretty busy while everyone in gone. Older brother is in Ohio, Big sister is at Church camp and that leave sme with the three youngest. It's been greta having only th three, sort of like a vacation!! Kerry says I better not get used to it because Rachel is like having six!! Always busy and always into something.
Honestly, I can't wait!!

SO, anyway, while they were gone, I have been doing all those things around the house that I never get to with five...

Like,

Making drapes for our huge 120" windows in the family room, making drapes for our 108" windowns in the living room, painting the downstairs bathroom, painting the basement hallway, making chair cushions and finishing up some clothes I have been sewing for Rachel.

It hasn't been all work, I have been trying to keep the kids busy, trips to the library, getting ice cream and today, since it is 105 outside at 10 am we are heading to the mall play area (with the millions of other parents)


2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pictures of the girls.

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Oh Desiree,
I have been watching your husband's journey to China for your precious daughter. So sweet and I know you can't wait to get them both home!!!
Blessings to you!
Sharon