Sunday, October 23, 2011

Heritage Farm ~ Sunday Snapshot ~

It's been awhile since we've all been anywhere as a family. Usually it's three or four of us together but today, since it's Sunday we decided on a whim to venture down to a local farm and see what we could find~



Hope of course is always up for a road trip.




                                                             Even I got in on the fun~



We found some pretty cool sites to take pictures of....like my dream vehicle!! Of course the one i want is aqua blue and in prestine condition and costs a small fortune!





Silly Jake, always posing for pictures....









Look at my girls smile!! I just love Rachel's smile...she is so beautiful...



And as always the traditional fall wagon picture, wouldn't be a Christopher fall without one....





Trying to tame my crew of kiddos for a new blog header pic, but they wouldn't have it....kept saying it was silly...sigh~

  and my wooly bear, it's gonna be a long cold winter~



And what is a sunday outing without a chocolate treat?!?!?


Hope you all had a great Sunday!!



Sunday Snapshot

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your wagon photo is precious...love it. And that m&m chocolate treat looks pretty awesome too. Happy Fall to you!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. That apple looks too delicious for words. YUM!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful family!!!
Mary

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Looks like a great family day! Love all the pics!!!

I wish you lived closer too!

Love and blessings,
Robin