Monday, October 10, 2011

100 Skirts to Joshua ~UPDATED~

I have been trying to answer all my emails and get things sewn while still homeschooling and taking care of my family. I want to thank you all for your patience.

I have sold 30 skirts so far!!

I wanted to give an update on what is still available and to introduce some new choices and a new picture of our son taken yesterday!!! 





My reason for sewing until dawn!! He is so handsome. I have been walking around in a daze just staring at his picture!!

OK, the reason you are all reading...the following skirts are either ready to send or ready to be sewn.


                                                                    Size 2  ready to ship.

                                                       ok, minus China Girls, that just sold.



                                                                   Size 3





                                                                  Size 4





                                                                   Size 5



                                                                        Size 6



The following fabrics are available in any size, first come first serve, once they are gone I can not order any more.


















Thank you all for your prayers, orders and patience. I truly appreciate them!!

No comments: