Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This post is all over the place , so I apologize in advance.
I have been so busy running lately, doing quite a bit. I am getting all the prizes out this week, so if you won, hang in there. I have also finished up the last two orders I had. A very nice lady from Rachel's yahoo group has been so patient. I misplaced her first dress so I made her two new ones. I hope you like them!!
I used some of Rachel's special fabric and had enough left to make Rachel matching ones!! (can you tell I hope we adopt our girls at the same time!?!)


Anyway, Kerry and I have had a strong urge to pray for Rachel today. Not sure why or what is happening but we will be storming the gates and on our knees today. So, please join us if you will.



Now onto the bunnies. I have the fabric cut. The appliques patterns are now made and I need to get busy. I will do the pink ones exactly as in the previous post, but I was thinking of doing the blue bunnies more for a boy, maybe with carrots and an egg or two instead of flowers. The sewing of the bunny isn't what takes so long on these it's the hand applique work. Which is what I think makes them special. And I promise to get busy once we get home form Gracie's speech class.




3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I am praying for you sweet little girl!!! blessings today!

whales50 said...

Desiree, I would like to order three bunnies, two boy bunnies and one girl bunny. I am ordering them for my grandchildren. My name is Marilyn Aitken and I am Carey Vaughn's mother. Just let me know how much they are and how to send the money. Thanks for the beautiful work you do. Marilyn

Mandi said...

Love, love, love the first outfit. I have the same fabrics to make something for Mylee. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to sew over spring break.

Have you heard anything on your LOA yet????

Praying for you.