Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let it Snow!!

This is about noon on Friday, not much snow. Matter of fact it has barely begun.


Mr. Snowman waiting patiently for the snow....

Ok, a mere three hours later....





And this is Saturday morning!! It's still snowing and could be heavy at times. Are we back in Michigan or what?? I think we may have brought all the snow with us.
Our power went out twice last night and I am thanking God we still have it this morning. At this point I highly doubt the kids will have school on Monday. I can barely see the roads and our mailbox is completely buried.

Good news is I will have plently of time to get the rest of my sewing orders completed!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I've been thinking of you guys. Yes, you must of brought the snow with you! The biggest snow fall we've had all winter is 4 inches. We have almost nothing on the ground right now. I'm sure your kids will be having fun playing in it especially the boys.

Stay warm!

Tami said...

WOW!!! I guess you guys are getting hammered! Stay warm, grab a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy!
You must have brought the snow with you on your move huh;-)?