Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing New Here...






Just waiting still, for our LOA. It's now day 70. Hopefully soon we will have it in our hands. Wasatch didn't get any this week with referrals. We are the next family waiting for LOA. There is also a family four weeks after us. Maybe they will come together. Kerry will be traveling with his dad to China. Another family might be helpful to them. I would love to go, but for reasons I am unable to address publicly, I just can't take the risk. I am going to miss out on so much but we will have her whole life to share once home and letting my father in law experience China, well that is an amazing thing. I hope he gets out of it what I did. I love the people and culture. The history there is just amazing. I have such a respect for China and will be forever grateful that they have given us two daughters. Some day, when they are older we will go back.

Ok, now on to the fun stuff.
We did spend time with family in Ohio during the 4th. The kids and Kerry went to a butterfly garden, I stayed behind, wasn't feeling well.

We also went to Cedar Point on the way home, stayed overnight in a hotel. (amazing that the kids loved this part) Then took the long way home and found a lighthouse and a cute little town by Lake Erie where we would love to buy a cottage some day.




5 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Come on LOA...I'm praying for it for you!
Great great pics! What beautiful scenery and precious family!
Thank you for praying for Adrienne and your sweet comment. I'm sure you must know exactly how to pray and I appreciate your prayers so much!

Barbie said...

I hope to see that LOA plastered on your blog soon!! Love the pictures.

The Ferrill's said...

I saw some LOA's come in this week...you are NEXT if not NOW don't you think? ;) Happy days!

Tami said...

Looks like a wonderful spot! Great pictures. Praying you keep feeling better and your LOA arrives SOON! Sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing better!

The pictures you shared are great.

Praying for that referral.