Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another bump in the road....

Well, we were supposed to get our LOA FedEx next day which would mean today. I waited around all day and they never came...
I sure hope they have our correct address.

Another parent on the Hanzhong yahoo board received an update today and Gracie is in the picture. The kids are typically kept in a family unit of five. The parents of one of the boys will be traveling soon and we should follow a couple weeks after. I hope, there is speculation that the CCAA will be closed during the Olympics and this could slow us down a two weeks. Regardless the timing is still good, the flights went from $2200 each during the Olympics to $1000 after.


She's the one in the orange, in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Steve and Jan said...

Desiree,

Congratulations on LOA!! How exciting! I cannot wait to follow your journey and see you bring Gracie home!

About the FedEx package...I noticed you were posting this on Saturday....do you guys have Saturday delivery where you live? I know we don't. The same thing happened to me once. Anyway, hope all is well with your LOA delivery.

I am just so excited for you all. Gracie just gets cuter and cuter!!

Love,
Jan

Kim said...

Congratulations!! Keep the faith, I'm sure your package will arrive. God is Good, all the time!