Friday, July 11, 2008

Still no news...

I saw some LOA's posted today. Most had LOI of 5/16 and even 5/30. I think they must be off the new shared list and done electronically. Our agency still does the snail mail. Hopefully we are next.

To bide my time I am creating a new dress for Hope out of an old shirt of mine. I know, sounds strange but I found a great tutorial and I can't bare to get rid of the shirt since it cost way to much. I haven't worn it in three years but if I can recreate it to make something else...then hey why not.

Here is the before pic.


I will post final result soon.

I am not liking how this turned out, maybe I can try to tweak it a little. Oh, well. Better luck next time.

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

I bet it's going to look fabulous!

redmaryjanes said...

I think that your makeover looks darling. I wish that I could sew. Thank you for the invitation to your blog and for posting Dawn's shower graphic. I hope she has a big turn out. Have a wonderful Sunday!

The Ferrill's said...

I love it!
And I will check back in later when I've got some more time to look at your newest sewing creations! ;)