Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Red, White and Blue ~ Sunday Snapshot ~

The little's receieved a package in the mail on Friday. I knew it was coming but they were surprised. They rarely get mail so I knew they would be super excited.

I brought them all in the living room, where they proceeded to tear into the package. My very sweet friend Robin, whom I love deaarly had sent them some outfits. Not just any outfits but three matching outfits all ready to go for out big July 4th party with family. And since I am hosting this year, I knew they had to look extra fabulous!!

And Robin, she did it. She managed to get the girls' personality just right in matching their outfits. Not to mention the sizes. (because I was terrible at giving her measurements)



As you can see Hope is all over the dress with her intial on it. Just perfect for her and her "look at me now" personality!!


She is loving it.


Can you tell??


She couldn't wait to try it on and break it in. Even before the party. (which is tomrrow)

Rachel also loved her outfit. She has much the same personality as Hope, just louder. Everythign with Rachel is L O U D !!!


And she loved her twirl skirt. And the saying on her shirt....well that basicly is Rachel.

                                                                 And she loves it.

My girl Grace...she is the queit one. The little miss that is all about girly things.


You know, ruffles, painted nails, shiny glass slippers. That's our Gracie.


Gracie is quietly contemplating things, Rachel is the loud outrageous one and Hopey, she just wants to be seen and heard.



And me, I just  like to sit back and take it all in and thank God above that he allowed me to be the proud mama to these beauty's.


        Because, He could have chosen anyone, but he chose me and I am forever thankfull~


To see more Sunday Snapshots visit:
Sunday Snapshot

To order your own beautiful dresses visit :



5 comments:

Stacie said...

They are adorable! Great memories for them. Found you on Ni Hao Yall.

Merrill said...

Gorgeous girls in their red, white, and blue! Your friend is very talented!

Vivian said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE their outfits!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious outfits and love every one!!! Blessings!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Your girls are gorgeous my friend! And I love you dearly as well...especially since you waited so lovingly for your dresses and never once pressured me about them. :)

God has truly blessed you with those beautiful babes!

Thank you for making my day!

Love and blessings,
Robin