Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Fundraising challenge!!

We are now selling Wild Olive tees to raise additional funds for our adoption.



If you haven't seen these tees, you need to, they are awesome!! I wear them, my daughter wears them and they even have them for your little ones!!


This is my favorite of the fundraising tees.









I just love that verse!!

You can see more here:







Just click on the picture and it will take you to the site.


If you purchase a shirt be sure to put the following code in the coupon section in additon to the comments section.


"CHRISTOPHER0722"


That helps the lady's over at Wild Olive keep track of what we sell.


And not only will you be helping us bring our son home, you will also be rocking out God's word!!

Now how cool is that?!?!

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I love it and I think I must have one! :)

Love and blessings,
Robin

Mom to my China Posse said...

going to order one now. Kathy