Friday, March 19, 2010

Now What?

Some of you have asked, what's next? Well, we wait some more. Aah, the joys of adopting. We did send our I800 application to USCIS and really, now we wait some more. If all goes as planned and nothing happens to slow the process we will get our TA withing the next 6-8 weeks.


I have been busy this week with Sunny being here and just gathering all the paperwork needed. I am also trying to transfer all our airline miles to one account in hopes of getting at least one ticket paid for. If anyone has miles through Delta they would like to donate, we will gladly take them!!


And because a girl always needs chocolate we baked cookies!! This has got to be the best recipe hands down. I got it from the current Martha Stewart magazine but had to change it up to be gluten free. I then realized I didn't have any chocolate chips, so I added crushed Reese cups and vanilla chips. We also subbed regular flour for almond flour. YUM!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are almost there. Your little girl will be in your arms soon.