Monday, March 29, 2010

Dresses....

Halter style dress. (fabric not available but style is) This is a backless tie top dress and wonderful for summer.
Fabric choices are as follows, Bigger print is the main fabric with coordinating print the smaller pattern of the two. The "Chinese kids" print is matched with a black Asian writing.














Someone asked if I was still making dresses. The answer is, YES!!!
They are still only $25.00 with free shipping.

We are still short the extras for travel and any dress I make and sell will go towards our adoption travel. We expect to recieve TA in about 6 weeks or so. (fingers crossed!!)

Here is a selection of new fabric samples. These are available in the pillowcase style or the halter style with ruffle.



4 comments:

Holly said...

So you are doing these AND the pillowcase dresses too? I am going to let my friend choose! :)

bugs parents said...

Do you still have the bunnies available? If so, I'd love to have a set! My email is going4vic @ yahoo.com
Thanks,
Pam
(Please don't publish my email address)

Love for Lilly Yin said...

I know I want a dress, in the China girl print...do have examples of the pillowcase ones?

Leslee

ldoc1973@gmail.com

Jan said...

Hi Desiree,
These halter dresses are so adorable!! I would like to order one each of the first two fabric choices - the purple and the peach. Jillian's dress size right now is 3T. I just started purchasing 3t pants and 4t tops. Please email me if you're able to makes these up for me. Thanks!

BTW, we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the bunnies!!!
jstjan@optonline.net