Thursday, January 19, 2012

50 skirts in 50 days~

Can you help us?? Spread the word, buy a skirt (or two) and help us bring Joshua home.

I need to sell 50 skirts in 50 days. This will help us put a dent in our agency fee's.

I have the following fabrics all ready to go. Just need the orders!!

And if you help spread the word by posting on your blog or facebook, leave me a comment or a link...I will then put your name in a drawing. If I meet my goal I will give away 5 skirts to % lucky winners who helped spread the word.


                                                                    "Smitten Heart"





                                                                         "lil Cowgirl"





                                                                      "ladybugs"




                                                                        
                                                                "Hoo's in the Forest"




                                                                "My Little Pony"
                                                         (only one available, size 7)






                                                                    "Retro Butterfly"





Now for the details....

Skirts are $22.00 plus $3.00 for shipping. You can order as many as you want for the shipping cost.
Email me first (hopeyfopey@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invoice, once paid I will work on your skirt and ship it out asap.

I will be adding more fabrics as these sell out.

We still have our Giveaway going on for a few more days. Click here to go to that post.

No comments: