Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still Waiting for my Family ~

Could it be you?

I'm Daniel. My birthday is 7/26/2009. I have cleft lip/palate and CHD/PDA. Aren't I just a doll?!?! And did you see my long fingers, I bet I could play a mean piano.

Photobucket




My name is Tate. I was born 6/7/08 and I have club foot. I have a cute little smile and really want a mommy and daddy.




I am Benjamin. I'm the youngest of the bunch. I may be small but will get bigger, just you wait and see. . My birthday is 12/22/2009 and I have microsia and could be deaf.




Hi my name is Jasper, aren't I cute?!? I love my toys and would really like to share with someone. My birthday is 1/16/09 and I have repaired cleft lip and unrepaired palate.



Hi, I'm Ryleigh. I am one of the only girls of the bunch. I love to smile and my birthday is 6/23/2001. I have thalassemia but do not require blood transfusions. Photobucket



I am the other girl listed with Wasatch, my name is Josie. I have wanted a family forever. I had CHD but am now healthy. My caregiver says I am a "graceful child". I think I am a bit shy.

Photobucket

There is a video of Josie for those interested.



For more information on any of these children contact Kathy Junk at Wasatch. kathy@wiaa.org

We have used Wasatch twice and would defianately use them again. For more information on Wasatch feel free to contact me.










2 comments:

Sherri said...

What beautiful children and i'm sure they will find their FOREVER FAMILIES!!

Randi said...

aHi, can singles adopt these kids?