Monday, May 31, 2010

~ MIA ~

The first baby bird that fell out of it's nest. It's mama came back for it, thank goodness.

Second baby bird, it was gone when we went to bed, Hopefully it's mama found it to.

Fun with Jake's hair








Yep, that's me, MIA. I had a pretty busy weekend. Hannah turned 14 and had a slumber party with five of her closest friends. It wasn't to bad, they were very good kids. No sneaking out, no pranks and just movies and junk food.


She had a church picnic the next day, so I dropped her and a couple of the girls off and then took Caleb antiquing with me!! Ended up finding a very nice heavy iron headboard painted pink for $15.00 for Grace's room. It will go nicely with the dresser I am refinishing that I found for $40 last week. Now, just to get the three layers of paint off, sand it and repaint it white.

The Little's and Kerry went to Ohio. So I decided to take advantage of the quiet and paint the final room in our house that hasn't been repainted, and because I can't sit still for more than 10 minutes, I also took the carpet off our stairs to uncover the nice wood floors!! I can't believe how much dirt and grime is under carpet. (and we've only been in this house for a year)

All in all a great weekend with lots of stuff accomplished!!

Here's to a great week and maybe possibly our TA coming tomorrow.


No comments: