Monday, August 17, 2009

Wonderful News!!







Wish I could share but, the blog is not private yet....you still have a couple days before you won't be able to access it anymore... And remember, I need emails not just your names.






I also made up this super cute outfit this past weekend... I am loving it. However, it is a bit to big for Hope. The set runs about size 6. Instead of just setting a price, how about I give it to the highest bidder?? I would honestly just like to get my cost out of it. The pictures don't do this justice. (could be the photographer..LOL)






The jacket can be worn seperate, the capris with anything and the top can be worn as a dress or with t shirt underneath. So many possibilities...






Ok, and because I just can't contain my excitement for those of you on my other private blog some great pics!!