Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm a bad blogger......















Ok, y'all I am getting terrible with the updates. I do a post like my previous one and then I leave everyone hanging...

In my defense I have had most of the kiddos home sick and then we had doctors appointments and Hope and Grace finally got updated pictures at a studio. This is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time but just now got around to . Personally I should have saved the money and taken them myself...

Yep, that bad. I should have known the moment I walked in the door and the girl told me "I know you have an appointment but we are running really behind"
Are you kidding me??, do you know what it took to get my girls in pretty taffeta dresses, not stains with hair brushed and bows in.... Seriously, I think we sat there for about a half hour when another mom came in and I thought "oh, good at least I will have someone to talk to while we wait....WRONG, she even told her son not to play with the girls. I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt, however when Hope tried handing him a lego she looked at poor Hope like she had two heads. I'm just glad my girl is to young to understand things like this . People can be mean.

So here are a few of my favorites from today....Grace didn't smile but once and it was half hearted at best. I guess next time we will do this at home.
I am also working on my sewing. I have a couple things complete including a news boys shirt!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sorry to hear about your experience at the photographer but I think the pictures look adorable. Love their dresses!