Monday, March 9, 2009

One more day!!!



We will officially be home owners again as of this time tomorrow!! I can not wait to get out of this tiny apartment. Hope is looking forward to Grandpa and Grandma coming. (thank you so much for your help in advance!!)




And not that anyone cares but these are the pictures Kerry got of Mr. Brad Pi*tt. I told him he should have taken my camera and ther would have been full on face shots, but he stuck with his tiny digital deal and got the following....



This one isn't to bad but would have been better without the delayed shutter action from an old kodak camera.....


This, you can see all the people that travel with him when he does photo shoots. Mr. Pitt was here in DC doing this.

3 comments:

Mike and Rhonda said...

Well that would be today!!! Congrats and "happy" moving :(. I hate to move but I know you are ready to make a home for your precious family.

The Ferrill's said...

Hi Desiree!
That is exciting!
I am so happy that you are getting to finally move into your new home! Let the fun begin! I've been thinking of you....
Love
Laine

Mom to my China Posse said...

Wow! You guys have alot going on since I visited last. How exciting. By the way I love the new look of your blog. Great catching up with you.