Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're in Limbo

I know I promised to let y'all in on what we are doing and where we will end up but we are in limbo once again and I can't say a word.
Soon, I promise. It may also not be what you thought. There are so many factors to take into consideration here. This has to be one of the hardest decisions we've ever made.

OK, enough of the heavy stuff. Yesterday Hannah and I went to get haircuts. She needed a major confidence boost and I just needed a real haircut for once and not a Best Cut*s version. (so says Kerry) Here is the final result for Hannah. Doesn't my baby look so grown up now?? Mine is about the same, just three inches shorter and evened out a bit.

2 comments:

Julie said...

She is beautiful.

Steve and Jan said...

Well, at least it seems you have several options available to you. That's a good thing...even though it might make for a tough decision. Good luck!

And, yes, Hannah's new haircut does make her look so grown up! Wow!

Take care and Happy New Year!
Jan