Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Digs...

Well, not the blog, just the camera. I sold my SLR and all the lens's to raise money for Josh's adoption and because I just didn't have the time to learn to use it the correct way....or the money for a class....

So I was actually able to buy a nice refurbished Nikon cool pixL120 and still put money away for Josh's fees. Did I mention it's super easy to use...and it was inexpensive and has a warranty?  And now I have a camera to take adorable pics of my kiddo's again....like this one ~


035

or this one ~

037

or wait, maybe this one ~

034

I didn't have to edit the pictures or do anything fancy, just point and shoot....Something this busy mama of six, almost seven really needs...

Not to mention I had a very beautiful model ;0   But I may be partial, she is after all my daughter....and she is modeling the latest fabric available....

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is beautiful....just beautiful:)