Thursday, August 26, 2010

~Our Dinner Out ~

Gracie chose red R*bin for lunch...not a favorite of mine but it was her day, so we went.

We had to wait forever, even though there wasn't but two other's in the entire restaurant. I think when they see a large family coming, especially with only one parent they hide, or draw straws to see who the unlucky waitress will be....



We are neat though, for the most park, I even clean up when we are finished.
Anyway, Caleb wasn't happy with the choice either. He was sulking.



Hannah was trying to ignore the chaos and immerse herself in a new book.

Gracie J was thrilled to be there ad only asked for one thing....
a huge stack of onion rings!!


Which we had plenty of leftovers, cuz Kerry wasn't with us.
Oh, and another lovely thing we brought home with us....food poisoning. Yuck. Luckily it was just the big kids and not the Little's....
And you might have noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. It isn't because there isn't stuff going on, believe me there is. It's not because Rachel is difficult. Nope, just life, I guess. (and me, having a hard time in VA finding connections...)



No comments: