Monday, July 20, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer


Jake had his first day of summer camp here. He is loving it. I am so glad he has found something he ejoys, although I could do without the very LOUD electric guitar sesions when he gets home....




Grace had a hearing and ENT evaluation today. It went well. She has hearing that is within normal range, her ear tubes look great. The only bad news, her nose revision will need to be redone at some point. Her nostril is still very flat and could cause breathing problems. Luckily we are talking years down the road....



The rest of the week loks pretty busy. I have a surgery apointment tomorrow and Jake finishes up his summer camp. The kids want to go swimming some time this week. Oh, almost forgot Jake has a concert on Friday after his classes are over. How cool is that?!?


If you haven't noticed I redid the blog again!! I promise to keep this one for some time. I kind of like it....

The top picture is an outfit I made Hope. I think it looks a little like jammies but she likes it. I have a bunch of asian fabric coming in the mail so I hope to get some new outfits listed on the sewing blog soon. I really need to get busy with that!!

I also finished the test pattern I am doing for a fellow adoptive mama. It came out super cute but I can't post pictures until I get the review and pictures to her first...

flower signiture

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love the new blog look!