Friday, May 1, 2009

What I did last night....

Jake came up to me after school yesterday and very sweetly told me he had to dress up tomorrow at school and would I please make him a costume? Me, being the super nice mom that I am dropped everything and ran to the fabric store. (Can you say sewaholic?) So, we bought some white polyester, 500 rhinestones and thread. I started at 8pm and finished around midnight and this is what we got......






So, because I am exhausted beyond anything I've ever been the winner of the drawing will be announced tomorrow. And, I will have a new giveaway after that. Exciting stuff folks!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Looks GREAT! What a dedicated, TALENTED mom you are:-)

OX~Tam

Mike and Rhonda said...

so very cute! What a great mom you are. Also wanted you to know that I am praying for you.