Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend of Rain


Hope diamond, our girl couldn't understand why she didn't get to keep this. It is named after her ya know?? (good thing she didn't, with the curse and all)

These hang from the cileing and I couldn't resist a picture. Grace loves butterflies.


Just the boys and then just the girls...





Yep, it rained all weekend, that didn't stop us from getting out and exploring though. When you live close enough to drive to DC well, you just have to take an umbrella and go. We first went to Alexandria and looked around and then heaed to DC and the natural history museum. What a great place!! Even the littl eones enjoyed it. We did have to rush because we got there at 3:30 and they close at 5. About thiry minutes to five they announced the museum was closing and boy did Hope get upset. Apparently she remembers the movie "Night a*t the Museum" she thought everything would come to life and we had to rush for the doors before a major melt down ensued. We still had loads of fun even if it rained.


There isn't much to post about, I have a pretty slow week. We are praying for clarity for something and need some down time, so this is a good thing. I am hoping to get Grace's PP taken care of very soon. The agency we ended up with is so slow and never returns phone calls....very frustrating.








































signiture

3 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

I'm so jealous! We love DC, and try to head up there every couple of years.

Terrye in Fl

Tami said...

Oh my, the Hope diamond...wow. I'm sure it was breathtaking. I had to chuckle over Hope's reaction to the museum closing....my boys loved that movie...I'm sure Owen would think the same thing;-).

Even though it's raining outside, I have a feeling your hearts are full of sunshine for many reasons!!

Love you!
Tam

Keisha said...

Oh.. MAN.. I wished I lived close to DC! We would be doing exactly what you are doing!! ;)