Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LID and another way to help bring Josh Home~

We have our LID!!! It's 11.8.11!! But our approval wasn't sent in until after this so we are in process as of 12.6.11.

Great news and definitely need to up the anty in our fundraising....

Which brings me to my new business venture!! I actually hadn't planned on selling anymore in home products but my mom gave me a scentsy warmer for my birthday and I L-O-V-E it!!!

We don't have a real Christmas tree this year but with my warmer it smells like we do and I love that...plus the wax doesn't get hot so the kiddos are safe! (and yes, I did test it by sticking my finger in the wax!! LOL)


So click here:

My Scentsy site.

and order away!! There is still time for Christmas delivery!!

Not only will you be making your house smell Divine, you will also be helping our boy come home~

No comments: