Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Can Dance....{Sunday Snapshot}

Something we have always wanted to do and yet, it just never happened. Case in point, we had been given as a gift of 8 tickets, front row to see Mamma Mia while we lived in Virgina, along with VIP passes..... However it was the day after Kerry had brought Rachel home from China....and she was sick...and he was jet lagged. So, we didn't go. But, we now live in our home town and I saw an ad in the local paper for ....you guessed it~ The plan was to take Gracie J and Jake. Jake lives for theatre. he knows the songs, knows the dance moves and wants to be an actor. (and he would make a very good one) But, he woke up at 2 in the morning very sick. So sick we may be visiting the ER tonight. I couldn't waste the tickets though, these ones I paid for myself and they were front row, center stage. So plan B. We took Hope, Gracie J and my mom.

Surprisingly enough it was Hope who had the most fun. (along with me LOL) She sang along and danced. She giggled and laughed thoughout. It was such fun to see the smile on her face.


And after we had the best take out ever from Chen's Garden. The best ever, but I said that already, didn't I??


The owner, a smallish chinese guy helped me out to the car and then began to cry.....he said, that I was the most amazing person ever. You know the speel, the one about how lucky the girls are ect...


But, I couldn't just blow it off, he was very emotional and was just thankful that I was willing to bring home three chinese girls. I tried to explain to him that I was the lucky one. That the girls had changed me....and for the better. I don't think I could put into words, just what my girls mean to me. And how amazing, they are.



So at day end, we all had a great time and the little's fell asleep in the car on the way home.





Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Kjbikakis said...

i'm glad you guys liked the show! they came to Nebraska to but i didn't get to go see it ):
It looked like a great show though!
Happy Sunday~
Hope Jake gets better!