Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Fun

I thought we would have a laid back relaxing quiet weekend, the big kids went with DH to the mountains. The Little's and I stayed home. Those of you that know me know that camping and I well, we just don't get along. My idea of camping is a Hilt*n or H*liday Inn, you get my point right?? Anyway, H and G and I explored our downtown area on Friday, went to get ice cream and stopped at Pet Smart. Oh and I also had this bright idea to trim our front tree after seeing our neighbor do his....I think I got a little carried away, but it does look better....

I thought Saturday we would take it easy but that didn't happen either. The girls and I went to the local bookstore where we ran into a fellow adoptive parent. This was so nice because we have yet to connect with anyone who lives in our area that has adopted from China. I am trying but not having any luck. I REALLY REALLY miss my FCC group from Michigan!!! We stayed and played and read books then ventured to our favorite shopping area for lunch and play time. The girls had a blast and frankly I am surprised they are still awake!!! Hope all of you had a great weekend!!









2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Desiree,

I'm with you on the camping....my idea of camping is not having clean towels in the morning,LOL:-).

Olivia's Mom said...

Desiree, I really miss you! I hope Kerry and the kids had fun! It looks like you and the girls had a great weekend! Thanks for your prayers, too, I appreciate it!